Search results

1. Mr_Ced

Screenshot Saturday - Swamp is an Aesthetic

Absolutely amazing. The environment reveals are my favorite part about the new tiers.
  2. Mr_Ced

"Quit" Button Locks up the Game

When I press the "Quit" button in the main menu the game locks up, and I cannot press any other buttons. In order to exit, I need to open Task Manager and end the task. It seems to be random so far.
  3. Mr_Ced

Concept for Slave-makers

This isn't really a suggestion, but more of some ideas I came up with for the current in-game Slave-makers. (Maybe for a mod?) Mechanics The Slave-makers would either only be able to gain food from raiding colonies, or only gain workers from colonies. Meaning that the only way to expand is by...
  4. Mr_Ced

Screenshot Saturday - The Checkered Beetle

Fascinating...
  5. Mr_Ced

"Frozen Combat" Fixed!

I recently got my computer back from repairs and I immediately went into the latest beta to test it. Its gone! Thank you for your patience, Slug Disco, it is really appreciated!
  6. Mr_Ced

More colony colors?

If I am not mistaken colors are actually hard to implement for some reason. Something to do with how the different models render colors I think.
  7. Mr_Ced

Different Colony Behaviors

In Freeplay at the moment the enemy A.I has only one behavior pattern to follow. The idea that came to my mind is that the colonies would have a randomly assigned behavior that would dictate how they dig out their nest, how they would harvest food and how they responded to threats. The...
  8. Mr_Ced

Screenshot Saturday - The Little Black Ant (Monomorium minimum)

This post in particular has peaked my interest. Two playable species in the same tier? Unheard of!
  9. Mr_Ced

"Frozen Combat" wasn't Solved

All types of ants do it, and I am quiet certain the enemy insects do it as well. Your meantion of wood ants reminded me of something, however. On occasion, wood ants do seem to not play their biting animation while harvesting a creature, instead just standing there until the job is complete.
  10. Mr_Ced

"Frozen Combat" wasn't Solved

I meant to post this earlier; but after further research, aka playing Queen of the Hill, I found out that the bug was persisting. Animations don't play until I look at them, and I don't get any cues I am in combat. I did find some new clues though: When I decided to go all out in a freeplay game...
  11. Mr_Ced

Zombie ants (kind of) for next tier as a challenge mode?

I actually made a post a while ago about a zombie mode based around this where you hold off waves of the undead.
  12. Mr_Ced

Suggestion: "King of the Hill" Extra Level

Its level ideas like this that really make me wish there was some sort of editor.
  13. Mr_Ced

Christmas Level: Towers Should Give EXP

I noticed that you didn't gain any experience points when your towers kill enemies. This is more prevalent in the funnel web towers, as they can kill large amounts of enemies when upgraded. Just a small amount of the enemies they were killing would give me multiple levels if I ran ahead. (On...
  14. Mr_Ced

Optional Beta 0.22103* - Short Beta To Test Changes

I thank you developers for fixing the frozen animation bug! Really improved my experience in freeplay!
  15. Mr_Ced

Frozen Combat Caught! [Old Bug that was Never Resolved]

I am also getting more RAM so I can play with colonies in freeplay on reasonable FPS. Will let you know as soon as possible when it's updated!
  16. Mr_Ced

Discord now open!

I'm pretty much on discord daily, so I could become a mod if I read over the rules a bit more.
  17. Mr_Ced

Enemy Allied Colonies try to Attack each Other

Haven't checked but will today
  18. Mr_Ced

"Biomass" Victory Condition Should Apply to Allies

Just a suggestion, but I think the "Biomass" condition should be expanded to include allies.
  19. Mr_Ced

[Suggestion] Have "Non-Cheating" AI start with no prebuilt / partially dug-out nest

The developers were actually working on a set of systems to make them play like actual players. They would need to plan their entire nest and dig out caverns underground for starting food.
  20. Mr_Ced

Enemy Allied Colonies try to Attack each Other

Pretty much in the title. They do not work together and try to attack each other.