Search results

1. D

3.X Insane Strategy Development

Failed numerous times on medium, but succeeded fairly well on easy. Then I tried the formicarum challenge.... big mistake
  2. D

The environment feels like a cheap ai cheat script to be honest, as soon as I start doing ok and it seems like I'll be able to push back the army ants, the environment goes crazy with super strong predators killing all my ants before I have a chance to get a grasp on things and get my ants to safety
  3. D

The Leafcutter Update - Out Now!

On a side note, Nice touch putting a Pinguicula plant in the Formicarum. I grow carnivourous plants in the garden as a hobby (and some in the house) so seeing that little carnivourous plant made me all exited
  4. D

I keep getting defeated in the first leafcutter level, (on normal difficulty) The other colony just outbreeds me so if anyone has any good tips on that, that would be welcome, thus far I had a the medium and the workers in 1 group to harvest leaves whilst slowly trying to breed the Major ants to...
  5. D

Freeplay Beta Now Available! Instructions within.....

Hm I'm getting swarmed and destroyed as soon as I open up to the outside world now that we get attack swarms
  6. D

Freeplay Beta Now Available! Instructions within.....

It's pretty fun, the world is huge, I imported my colony, all the creatures fighting each other near my entrance is good source of food and once I had plenty fighting ants, I could just camp outside my entrance and before I knew it I had an abundance of food, at that point I became invincible...
  7. D

Problems with Formicarium challenge Number 1

Soccer do you have a screenshot of your tunnel system? Sounds interesting
  8. D

Mid-week Progress Post: A Gust of Wind and a Poppy Head

That is one pretty poppy
  9. D

Backers and Beta Backers

Could I be added as well?
  10. D

Whats the new documentary

It's viewable on youtube
  11. D

No No No No NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

If I'm not mistaken the loot boxes have been deemed a form of gambling in Belgium and the Netherlands, and there are efforts to classify them as gambling in the entire EU, thus making them illegal in any game that could have minors playing it.
  12. D

Hello

Hello, Chris, from Belgium. Saw the game in a youtubers list of upcoming RTS games and bought it about 2 minutes after seeing it! Played it endlessly over and over again since