Search results

1. Racer911-1

Happy new year everyone

Its maybe a bit too off topic but i dont care. anyone still remember me? I hope that everyone will have a great time this year :):D
  2. Racer911-1

Ants

So i today i got ants and we know that they like specific things like syrup. But can the ants also eat/drink homemade syrup with just water and sugar? Those types of ants are called "Lasius Niger".
  3. Racer911-1

Testing all the options i can do

Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test [list type=decimal] Test [/list] Test
  4. Racer911-1

Problems with Formicarium challenge Number 1

I have been playing this game now for a bit but the problem is that the Formicarium challenge is already too hard to play. I have to play some stages twice to get strong enough to beat them. Is it possible to make it a little bit easier?
  5. Racer911-1

suggestion (just to know if its already in the to do list or not)

3rd message end up here. Anyways, i made a little list of suggestions you could do on your next update. Major updates: - Adding more Stages - New kind of enemys (Scorpions would be great :D) - Making a save button for the Freeplay mode or other ones...
  6. Racer911-1

Incincible bug

Hello. Ive finished all the missions in 5 hours and got to the mode where i can spawn any type of enemy but i dont know how it happened exactly. on the "top world" in the bottom left got one of my ants stuck and cant leave the place anymore. and when i spawn enemies it will just kill all of...
  7. Racer911-1

Hello

Hello, My name is Douwe Bakker and i actually found this game by accident when i wanted to watch on youtube a fight with ants vs "insert animal here" but then i stumbled on this game. I love it But im here to report bugs, ideas for updates or to watch announcements for upcoming updates. :)