Search results

1. S

my suggestions :)

"if a significant portion of your ants suddenly are taking food away to some distant storage.. That could really influence the outcome of the battle." there is an option to disable gathering that might help you, also "And take away the dropped seeds in the outworld. We get plenty of food from...
  2. S

Why no pause button? I would like to enjoy the view while im afk.

so maybe something like a no HUD mode? or HUD scaling that allows you to conserve your screen real estate? also, why wouldn't you get a menu when you press escape? it makes logical sense to have a menu in-game.
  3. S

Impossible difficulty

"Have mercy. Put a save state so we can try more strategies in less time. If you die, you won't have to play the 2 hours all over again." I feel like if the difficulty is too hard for you then don't play it, you don't need to, also you could instead of analysing your end game as much you could...
  4. S

Paramedic Ant

it would be hard to balance as if it healed during fights it could be good at it and become overpowered reducing your necessary ant colony sizes down drastically or it could be useless as it would be easier to not bother buying them and hatching them if you can just hatch new soldier ants, I...
  5. S

Better difficulty ranking

why is insane different from all the others? also when I switched from normal to hard I didn't notice a huge change, I died 2 times and then learnt enough from that to complete the level, it just took a bit of time to learn what was where and why I was loosing. I think that this wouldn't be a...
  6. S

More Ways to Get Food in the Formicarium

I found the levels to be fine, if you were to repeat levels it would be to have extra food and the only time I had to play a level twice was before the 2nd challenge, I could have also avoided this if I had chosen food instead of the royal jelly which didn't even let me unlock anything that I...
  7. S

[graphical bug] - 2.1

During the first night phase, when the hermit crabs spawn to invade your nest they clip through the side of the spawn points and walk through them, might also be happening with other creatures but its harder to notice as most of them are faster and don't have a set path they follow to the nest.