Search results

1. D

Unknown crash/issues?

thanks for the response....that is why i like games like this... fun games with good people working on them to respond to the questions...thanks for all the help! :D
  2. D

Unknown crash/issues?

i had already deleted all the saves from the UI so i just deleted those backup files....fixed the issues thanks.
  3. D

Unknown crash/issues?

Addition: i end up closing the game and starting the game again only to have the same issue with the save file begin again. unable to load the formicarium save file i just created.
  4. D

Unknown crash/issues?

( i tried looking for other threads and issues similar to these and couldn't find any, if this pertains to another thread please point me in that direction) So i have done just about everything i can think of to bypass these issues short of uninstalling and reinstalling, but what is happening is...
  5. D

spawn rate of mobs

was playing a freeplay session with scale to colony active. was able to get a good colony going within the first few minutes but it seemed like the spawn rate of the enemy creatures was SUPER fast. at one point i had more than 20 dead ladybird beetles on and aphid farm that had all been killed...