Search results

1. A

No Merch?

I noticed that there is no Empires of the Undergrowth merchandise (yet.) No teeshirts? No fuzzy dice? No baby onesies? No adult onesies? This is my favorite game and yet I have no means to apprise others of this fact and it saddens me :( Will this change?
  2. A

Meat!

A really cool feature of this game is that the player gets to see the ants dissect their prey and store it, amounting a really interesting collection of ant food. Unfortunately--the way the game is now--when your ants kill a hermit crab or are collecting bits from dead fish, the dissected bits...
  3. A

unicorn ants

unicorn ants on freeplay, please. :D
  4. A

Worms as ant prey

worms as prey, please. It would be really gruesome...
  5. A

Picnic level!!!!

Come on, it's so obvious! Why isn't there a picnic level yet? It would be very tongue-in-cheek. You could fight off wasps. There would have to be a checkered cloth, a basket, and various dishes of food. Even better: you have to fend off a rival colony for dominance of the food.
  6. A

Freeplay beta for Mac/Linux users!

When can we expect this beta to apply to mac/linux?
  7. A

3 suggested kinds of ants; level for ants eating something dead

jumping ants! (Bulldog ants) exploding ants (suicide ants) ants that eat everything (siafu/driver ants) on this last mention, there should be be a level with ants eating something dead, like these driver ants: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USBqiy-YdZk
  8. A

drop freeplay, make more levels?!?

I LOVE YOUR GAME! Don't get me wrong, I check everyday to see when you guys have made headway... but seriously, why don't you hold off on the freeplay mode for a while and make a few new levels first? Please?!?