Search results

1. P

Some ideas and complaints

It might be possible to have the entrance have a little at a time form an 'anthill' when substrate is dug up- but I am not the dev so I don't know what goes into the development of the game... just a suggestion though! ;D Hopefully in a future update there might be a place for all the sand or...
  2. P

second challenge mode is kind of impossible. Game might need more balancing.

So I tried to play the second challenge... I hate that scientist! His approach to testing the ants mettle is nothing short of sadistic, and he is hardly a scientist, but nothing doing I understand the game is supposed to be challenging, but impossible? I had a maxed out population count and I...
  3. P

challenge mode is kind of unrealistic

thanks for the reply, and yes i will probably check out those other channels on youtube.
  4. P

challenge mode is kind of unrealistic

I hate to complain, but the challenge mode seems a little overboard with the wave after wave of enemies and the beetles and two colonies of ants working together to effectively wipe out a colony of my ants it seems ridiculous, not only would the beetles and other ants fight each other- i doubt...
  5. P

Hi I'm new

Hey, I'm new here, and I have ideas, suggestions for the game and I love ants, I think they are cool.