Search results

1. S

Ants refusing to do what I tell them to.

before i enter combat 75% or more of my army is present. ALL the time. (I even dare to say mostly its around 95%) The moment i lose in a battle is when i miscalculated my total armysize to destroy that enemy or when i went in WAY to fast... (Back-up isn't ready, no larvea, ants are still...
  2. S

Spam of Beach Tiger Beetles in Freeplay

can you post a little more details? :p Where attacking waves on? If it was on... then that would explain ALOT... cause it took you way to long to surface :p and attack waves stack up
  3. S

no Formicarium Challenge

I just noticed something pretty strange. Gonna try it again for confirmation but something pretty weird happened. Trying it again will take a little time again cause i need to start over a third formicarium. So, i was building my second formicarium from the scratch. I played 1.1 and 1.2 on...
  4. S

Multiple Queens in the Underground

Supporting this idea. Make a game mode where the underground map is bigger for example. 1 colony starts somewhere at the bottom, the other starts somewhere at the top. You can't see the enemy (no indications and fog of war). So whilst exploring the map for food or to create more space to place...
  5. S

Freeplay - optional win criteria

Win criteria would be interesting, this would make me play way more than i am now. At the moment i'm more active on the forum than on the game and it should be the other way around haha :P Adding: Time-Trial: You get 50min and you have to gather as much points as you can. The game ends after...
  6. S

Beta Freeplay Difficulty

Good Question, My colony is full, everything is maxed in lvl. (No spots open in the underground) This colony is invincible.. difficulty is on ramp with colony size... The entire map is full of enemy creatures, but my ants can't get far... they just kill everything on there way and because they...
  7. S

Hi from Belgium

Haven't seen a topic from belgium so here it is :D! I live in antwerp and wel euhm yea... Speak Flemish or Dutch, little bit of French and ofcourse English goes pretty well. I like this game and i'm curious if there are many other belgium players around here?
  8. S

Royal Decree

This is normally fixed, i think. In freeplay it works tho. Haven't tested it again in the second challenge
  9. S

Scorpions

Fully support! ;D Can't otherwise with my nickname haha
  10. S

How do You Organise Your Nest?

Is there a way to put my screenshot on here without giving a link? I don't want to upload on some site to then put a link in here to it XD so much work ...
  11. S

Update

I'm also from belgium so hey hey! Speaking Dutch here (most correct word, otherwise it would be flemish :p) I don't think the next update will take THAT long. Free play and campaign are coming with save functions and invading nests. (Can't say more cause i don't know more lol)
  12. S

The chaotic part of nature

I think you can imput a line of code that says like the following. If(startstorain) then(retreat to base) else (do whatever you want) This is oversimplification i know :P but its not impossible cause A.I. can react differently and quicker than humans do, because of the coding. This...
  13. S

The chaotic part of nature

Yay after reading 7 pages i found what i was looking for! Nature is chaotic thats true, but i would go even further. (I know this probably would be for a much later update, but i can dream right? :p) Adding bigger treats that are almost unavoidable for your ants, treats you can't conquer...
  14. S

Siafu, King of the Ants

Haha, what a story :D ^^ But yea, i kinda like the idea of one colony thats massive in numbers and are like the top ants that would be a boss to fight against, an invading colony on the map, that slowly but increasingly conquers the map if you aren't strong enough to withstand them. Even A.I...
  15. S

Ant Subclasses

First, i have graduated in programming. (Tho its 5years ago and haven't touched it anymore since then) So yes i know, it can take a considerate amount of time to even try and succeed a simple line of coding. What i'm saying is, if you have the base lines of a functioning ant, it can't be that...
  16. S

[Beta] Royal decree broken

Same happened to me^^
  17. S

Ant Subclasses

Well, its true the game needs more different ants.. I know the leafcutter is coming soon, but its still not enough. I don't think its actually that hard to make new ants. The hardest fact is that the game can break more or less because the new ones could break the balance. Though, they already...
  18. S

Backers and Beta Backers

nevermind... i have seen it was for the early days development.. I didn't say anything. ignore my last post. sorry
  19. S

Backers and Beta Backers

I am in the beta game and i also paid for it :D. Just got myself active in the forums for suggestions and feedback have at the moment 60 ish hours of gametime. (Sigh, i need a lot of time to get wasted :p ) but i bought the game with a different email.. :o so i don't have the badge :(
  20. S

Moving The Queen

Telling nope is easy, when bad suggestions are offered. I just made a big post in the wall section. Cause i really think rebuilding a wall will do this game great. I will try to do the same here because i think the queen should be able to move. Not literally tho cause a moving queen is...