Search results

1. Y

Will anyone be buying an Early Access game again?

I will not be buying an Early Access game again. This was my first time buying an early access game and taking a chance on the concept, I certainly won’t be doing that again. Don't get me wrong, this game is fun and all but the updates are so slow. I've had this game for what, like 9 months and...
  2. Y

Level 2.1 Freezes

Sorry, I meant 2.2. It seems to happen on the medium difficulty
  3. Y

Level 2.1 Freezes

Level 2.1 freezes and won't start again at some point during the level. I've tried this 8 times now. I've uninstalled the game, deleted the entire folder from Steam, reinstalled, still freezing. I can't send a crash report since it doesn't "crash" instead it freezes and I have to task manager...
  4. Y

Game ending Uber Tiger Beetle?

Just curious if the uber Tiger Beetle in freeplay is meant to end the game? It is about 10,000 times harder than any other uber. In fact an uber coach horse spawned and the tiger beetle killed it no problem. I had a fully upgraded nest with 20k food in reserve and the beetle ran me down to 0...
  5. Y

Ants stuck at entrance in Freeplay

Well my entire formicarium is broken now because of this bug. The ants stuck at the holes/entrance at the top prevent the attacking ants during the challenge from moving past them. If I bring my ants out of the nest then they fight on the holes and even more get stuck in entrance holes. In fact...
  6. Y

Ants stuck at entrance in Freeplay

In freeplay a bunch of the ants are becoming stuck around the entrances. They are unable to move but can interact with things coming near them. If there was an easy way to add an image I would.
  7. Y

Levels shouldn't have tree branches

As in the freeplay, the levels shouldn't have branches in the way. Yes you can see through them but they are too visually distracting. I'm a very visual person and it's too much visual noise to play the colony in the NW quadrant. If you want to be putting branches in peoples way then you need to...
  8. Y

Siafu, King of the Ants

I'm sure you've already included them as some end game content, but in case you haven't you should. They are the deadliest ants in the world and an alpha predator of Africa. Elephants run in the opposite direction when they are seen. With colonies of over a million, they have long been...
  9. Y

Have your formicarium color follow you through missions

I'm looking through the threads and can't find it, though I'm sure it has been suggested. But I really want my colony color to remain the same, even in the scenarios. If I make them blue, I should get to be blue everywhere. Also, the ability to change colors would be nice. I'm hoping reaching...