Search results

1. L

balancing

so I am doing this because are you guys should balance wood ant mortar or rapid fire because rapid fire is op but you must have to a good pc or fps will drop and rapid fire destroys the mortar one without the melle ants for eating acid. if you guys to a ballancing it would very nice because...
  2. L

formicarium challenge 3

are you guys gonna make hardest formicarium challenge ever when update comes out? I heard that scientist 2 will dug out the our formicarium(heard that in one of post in forums).?
  3. L

hi from turkey

hello guys
  4. L

is forum is dead?

now of couse game is not dead and community but the forums are silent when I came here time I se least one new post(off topic,general disscussion) when I came today its like dead even on steam forums can somebody explaines this because I am worried (the forums were silent in like 3 days and it...
  5. L

price is to high?

you see the price of this game is high realy high enough to not many people come to buy this game now I now that you need money for development but can you take this into considiration that when leafcutter update will come more people will whant to buy this game but they will realise that price...