Search results

1. VarmintLP

No Merch?

I would kinda love to look around a bit too if I'm honest. Maybe Shark Robot or Teespring (Louis Rossman). Got some from both stores and the shirts at Shark robot are good and the cups from teespring seem nice :)
  2. VarmintLP

Screenshot Saturday - Red Velvet Ant in Action

If I remember correctly, some guy on Youtube tried the sting. The insect looked different tho. Could be due to lighting, the camera didn't pick up the color or it was a different variant. Btw one thing I was thinking about is, some insects can actually run out of their ammo. For example spider's...
  3. VarmintLP

Why don’t you guys delete all forum accounts that haven’t been logged into for 1 year.

Well I wasn't for the deletion of the accounts. Also as soon as you login you are active. xD
  4. VarmintLP

Game Suggestion!

Bruh. Do you even read? Also SCP seems quiet nice. Played a map on VRChat once and it sound very interesting in general.
  5. VarmintLP

Anybody want a colony of Messor Barbarous?

Don't worry. Honey itself doesn't mold. It actually got natural desinfecting properties and so far none of my testtubes have grown any mold on or around the honey. Anyway, I would only feed them seeds. Maybe a bit of a mealworm for protein.
  6. VarmintLP

Well they usually don't like honey that much. You can try tho. ;) Btw. Instead of using a cocktail stick, just use a toothpick. Scoop up some honey and then touch the testtube wall with the honey.
  7. VarmintLP

Hey, I thought I should check on your progress with the Messor Barbarus colony. :) Got any luck?
  8. VarmintLP

Why don’t you guys delete all forum accounts that haven’t been logged into for 1 year.

I would have made sense if it would make a big influence or if it was only accounts that logging in for a total of 5-30 minutes and never posted anything. However since this forum has most likely less than 100.000 users it wouldn't make too much difference if those accounts were deleted. Also...
  9. VarmintLP

In which way has it not worked out? Did they arrange to come and didn't show up?
  10. VarmintLP

Well a queen without workers has to use more stamina to do everything herself. But if she got more workers then first you have an easier time to find someone who might take the colony and second the chance that the queen survives the trip is also much higher. I can tell you, I would take the...
  11. VarmintLP

Hm since brexit happened, I am sure that the colony might not make it through the mail. First because the transport duration and atress might kill the queen. Next the temperatur during transport might drop below 15-16°C which is basically a death sentence for the queen. :/ If you manage to get...
  12. VarmintLP

How about a battle mode?

Good to know that it is at least something you guys thought about. :) It doesn't have to come out before the early access ends but for the futur it would be amazing.
  13. VarmintLP

How about a battle mode?

Btw. FOR THE LOVE OF MULTIPLAYER. Please do NOT USE one of those stupid technics where both need to open a specific port on their router / firewall. Just let people connect through steam or something. Whenever I try to play stardew valley in co op for example it doesn't work. And for factorio I...
  14. VarmintLP

How about a battle mode?

The thing is you both would need to work your way to the other end of the map or to the other nest. It could have a small balance so that whoever is the strongest gets more obstacles depending on the strength difference
  15. VarmintLP

How about a battle mode?

Of course I would if they are interested.
  16. VarmintLP

Well you could try to stop giving them jelly. Not sure that's inside but my messor barbarus just loved seeds. So I sticked to that. You could try to give them some sunflower seeds and grass seeds. Or bird seeds that are lose and not coated with honey. You got the undisturbed part right. For the...
  17. VarmintLP

Ok, help me a bit with the story of your colony. Maybe we can save the colony. I am keeping a messor barbarus colony myself and they seem to be thriving. Even having a lot of female alates at the moment. I lost some workers and eggs along the way because I made the wrong choice or had issues...
  18. VarmintLP

How about a battle mode?

Hey, I am not sure if anyone has sugguested this idea already, but how about a multiplayer battle mode. The idea being that you could choose your colony or the host decides which ants are used. The maps could be either premade / prearranged or auto generated, in case this is already a thing...
  19. VarmintLP

Screenshot Saturday - The Promised Land, Gamescom 2021 Demo Level

Should we perhaps test and give you some feedback in case there are issues so you can fix them a bit ahead of time?
  20. VarmintLP

Pirate much? (non-serious)

After reading this, it would be actually funny. If they make it to the first challange, the female scientist should say something along the lines of: Female Scientist: "Hm it seems like this colony isn't very strong (or something like this). Conduct your experiments as you wish. *Giving the mad...