Search results

1. A

I looked at the support page for Discord because it suddenly failed on me and I can't run it again, and considering that SD has a Discord server...

I was wondering whether anyone could help me, Discord won't open, I tried looking on the Discord support page but it didn't come up with anything useful, and considering that Slug Disco has a Discord server, I was wondering whether anyone else has come across this. First my messages failed to...
  2. A

The new spider Christmas level

That was what I was doing. Clicking and waiting for the spider to follow, but instead it just ran straight into a wall. thanks anyways.
  3. A

The new spider Christmas level

It looks nice and and could work except for the fact that unlike the regular version where enemies will get distracted and come for you, these enemies will go right past you and trying to catch up to them is a pain, also the path finding is broken, whenever I try to get the spider to go around...
  4. A

Game Suggestion!

Bruh.
  5. A

A cool new YouTube channel

I went to check it out and the first thing i see are 2 brothers convicted of murder. noice.
  6. A

Anybody want a colony of Messor Barbarous?

Actually I think it was a toothpick, but I don't want to put honey on the test tube itself as that would cause mold and cleaning it off would disturb my ants too much.
  7. A

My queen now has at least 1 worker, I had this idea of getting a cocktail stick and getting some tin foil and wrapping it partly around the cocktail stick and putting a tiny amount of honey on the not wrapped around the cocktail stick part and put it in a little ways into the test tube. this...
  8. A

Exiled (Extra Level Suggestion)

And that's why we use hyperdrives, kids! So we don't drift apart from each other metaphorically.
  9. A

Beetles Rise Up! New Extra Level Out NOW

Yeah about the whole rising up thing... when I played the level, there were 2 level 2 or 3 black ants guarding about 5 beetle larvae, I mean those black ants do look tough but seriously guys? IN REAL LIFE those 2 black ants would have been in a lot of trouble because they are trapped between 2...
  10. A

Yes! Beetles and D-bois, working harmoniously together.
  11. A

Exiled (Extra Level Suggestion)

Getting a very Stellaris vibe here, don't think it will happen. EDIT Wow that's a lot of detail.
  12. A

Just saw this on youtube before seeing it here, it's great but what if the developers of Beetle Uprising get angry for this? EDIT: Wait just saw the end of the video where you referenced Beetle Uprising, you'll be fine.
  13. A

Screenshot Saturday - Eastern Newt

That bit at the end though.
  14. A

Who is the oldest "member" of Slug Disco outside of the devs?

Wow, I thought you two were just friends. noice.
  15. A

queen moving (read before saying anything)

Well it would be nice if other ants could make small gestures like taking naps and cleaning their antenna when idle.
  16. A

queen moving (read before saying anything)

Yes! I was thinking about this but forgot to bring it up!
  17. A

Wait, so who IS the first person to think of EotU?
  18. A

I was just curious that's all, and I don't mean in terms of age I mean in terms of when they joined.
  19. A

0.23 New Extra Levels and Improvements

Are we going to ignore the fact that (as of me saying this) roughly 34,000 people have seen this thread? EDIT: I had absolutely no idea that Slug Disco was this well known.
  20. A

Maybe I'm getting some memories mixed.