Search results

1. A

I looked at the support page for Discord because it suddenly failed on me and I can't run it again, and considering that SD has a Discord server...

I was wondering whether anyone could help me, Discord won't open, I tried looking on the Discord support page but it didn't come up with anything useful, and considering that Slug Disco has a Discord server, I was wondering whether anyone else has come across this. First my messages failed to...
  2. A

The new spider Christmas level

It looks nice and and could work except for the fact that unlike the regular version where enemies will get distracted and come for you, these enemies will go right past you and trying to catch up to them is a pain, also the path finding is broken, whenever I try to get the spider to go around...
  3. A

Who is the oldest "member" of Slug Disco outside of the devs?

I was just curious that's all, and I don't mean in terms of age I mean in terms of when they joined.
  4. A

Anybody want a colony of Messor Barbarous?

I have kept a colony of Messor Barbarous for over a year or two, and I am a terrible ant keeper. As of writing this there is a queen, 1 worker and a few brood. Yes just that, nothing else, and I have kept them for over a year. I am not a beginner in ant keeping, there was SOMETHING(s) I wasn't...
  5. A

Freeplay setup idea

This setup idea doesn't have a name, I couldn't think of one. But here it is. It doesn't really matter what map you play on, there are daytime enemies all around you, they DO NOT enter your nest. There are a lot of enemies to contend with during the day. But at night, there are no enemies so...
  6. A

Territory colors on the mini maps

It would be a fun idea if on the mini map there are areas where as soon as an ant from your colony or an enemy colony walked over it for a few seconds, a large chunk of the map was annexed by that colony.
  7. A

Game crashes whenever I try to start/load up a freeplay game.

This basically means I don't get to try out all the new fun stuff. It just crashed out of nowhere.
  8. A

Extra Level idea: Watch Your Step

So not a lot of new stuff would have to be created for this, just a bunch of kids feet running and stomping about, sometimes they stay still sometimes they will fly around the map, disappearing off it entirely at times. The feet would be treated as creatures, but they wont fight, but if they are...
  9. A

Something outrageous has happened.

When I tried to even access the Slug Disco page, all that came up was a blank page and a note saying I was forbidden.
  10. A

Anybody ever played SCP Secret lab just wondering.

I played the game for about a month or two but it kept giving me nightmares (You wouldn't believe the lag), though that was many months ago. I reinstalled the game, and it must have been a background app that was running because it only took about a minute or so to open the game, then it crashed...
  11. A

I could not get into the forum at all for about a week

Whenever I clicked on the word 'Forum' on the home page, all that came up WAS the home page but with a mostly blank screen, I was a bit panicked because I was unable to access the forum, but I am back now, I am wondering weather anyone else has had this problem. Also, could I please be brought...
  12. A

Zombie ants (kind of) for next tier as a challenge mode?

Basically there is (I think in the Amazon or heavily forested area) a type of fungi that gets its way inside insect's heads, gives it a basic code to climb somewhere really high, and release it's spores. That sounds like a fun idea right?
  13. A

Weaver ants for the next tier maybe?

I have seen on youtube just how big their empires get, they build homes and outposts out of leaves in rain forests. Here's a link for the episode about Weaver ants made by Kurzgesact who's videos have been posted before on a few thread some time ago. I think having weaver ants added to the...
  14. A

Game crashes when I try to load a freeplay colony.

Title says it all.
  15. A

A mod for minecraft maybe?

I was just thinking (probably in the far, far future) the Devs could make a mod where you can spawn all sorts of different ant species. And then it's just where are they going to make it available? I know a website which has A LOT of different mods, I think there only for Bedrock though. Here is...
  16. A

Marauder ants, they are so polymorphic!

They range from really small workers to huge super-majors. Some perhaps bigger than the ones seen in the leafcutter ant species. we already have majors. But the super-majors sometimes carry smaller workers on them, protecting them so maybe the super-majors could act like a carrier, they would...
  17. A

Achievement idea for levels 2:1 and 2:2

So the way the player unlocks this achievement is by not building any ranged ants. Simple! Or if that would be impossible, just severly limit the amount of ranged ants the player has.
  18. A

I think there MAY be a glitch with the notification system.

Recently I have had several questionable notifications telling me that people have replied to me even though I haven't said anything! I don't know if its just me but something seems a bit strange.
  19. A

Feedback for the Baby-sitting level.

I played it several times and I really enjoy the fact that there is another nest out there that doesn't want to bite your head off, (if you know what I mean). I knew they were stupid before but they really did want to die after I saved them from the spiders outside their nest and wanted to go...