Search results

1. MedinB

[Bug?] - Green Lynx Spiders have Multiple Sizes? [Freeplay]

Is anyone else reporting this? In freeplay, it seems green lynx spiders have multiple sizes. I would also like to note none of them had any star next to their health bar. Not much else to write here...
  2. MedinB

[Feedback] - More 'Unique' Freeplay maps

The next freeplay map is in the works, and I'm curious to know what it will look like. Currently, the most recent freeplay maps we have had were very unappealing and boring. They don't look unique. For example, if we take a look at Embankment, the map is a river flowing through a mostly flat...
  3. MedinB

[Bug] 0.30102 - Autosave Loads 'Broken' Freeplay?

I'm not exactly sure how to explain this, but after I tried to reload an autosave after I got raided by fire ants, let me just say, things broke. This has happened before, but I assumed it would get fixed with the fire ant update. That doesn't seem to be the case. Screenshot below.
  4. MedinB

[Bug] - Spider Attacking Sideways [4.1 Cold Blood]

Not exactly sure how this happened, this seems to have happened when either the spider was leaving the pitcher plant, or attempted to climb it but got interrupted. The spider began to attack my ants normally afterwards. It wasn't on its side when it was finished attacking these nearby ants.
  5. MedinB

[Feedback] - [Oversight] Non-colored Ants

It appears that the “Colony Color” does not change the new ant species' color in the 4th tier update. The image below is showing a pink Fire ant colony. I am unable to identify the colony color by simply looking at the ants. It's not a required thing, but I am certain the freeplay update will...
  6. MedinB

[PATCHED] 0.2314 [Bug?] Keybindings set in weird selections?

Ignore the compressed image quality — I kept getting errors trying to upload the full picture. Here we notice that the default keybindings for scrolling are weirdly set. Luckily, the problem was fixed by me just clicking default key bindings. However, the fact of this happening is strange.
  7. MedinB

[UPDATE [0.2312] Fire Ant Gamescom Demo Discussion - Bug Reports, Suggestions, Strategies; Et cetera

This will be a discussion about the Fire Ant demo, here is how to get in the beta if you haven't already done so. [Steam users only] This also shows how to get in the beta. This was only supposed to be on Discord, but hey, we all want fire ants in EotU. Info taken from here...
  8. MedinB

[Suggestion] - Improving Fundamental Aspect in Freeplay

I have been kinda lazy to make a post about this, but now I will make a post about this issue I am having. Freeplay has almost entirely been up to RNG for starting. While we do have randomized caverns, AI colonies still need help. I loaded up a free for all gameplay in Basin, here we have a...
  9. MedinB

0.22221 Uber Mole Cricket doesn't fight back? Bugs/Troubleshooting

Ok so, this happened twice to me. It happened during freeplay where two crickets were fighting the cricket however, the cricket didn't fight back. Then, today I tried it on the battle arena vs the Slave Makers and the same issue happened.
  10. MedinB

0.2222 Eotu Bug Can't place markers on surfuce on freeplay?

I tried to load an old save before the beta on towhead, this issue happened. Not even the AI could get out. - nor enemies were on the surface. When I tried a new freeplay setup again didn't work, I did 1v1v1v1 but different maps and conditions. Any ideas what could've caused this is a question.
  11. MedinB

Battle Simulator/Sandbox Editable - Beetle Uprising Suggestions

Alright so I got this idea after checking the post “Mystery Mode” and I remember saying I wonder if it's a Battle Arena or something around the lines of that. I was playing the game today and I thought to myself, why not this game have a battle arena, customizable editable mode. You can choose...
  12. MedinB

[Feedback] Forum be able to delete posts (Without contacting somebody)

I was thinking of doing this thread for a while now. And I am looking at posts I am thinking of deleting. I find it completely ridiculous I have to contact somebody. Simple feature, you can delete comments and stuff but now posts? If there is already a way. It should be more visible anyway.
  13. MedinB

[BUG] Allied Royal Guard still says as enemy. (Freeplay)

No need for image, but my allied colony in free play used the royal guard, and it still says ENEMY.
  14. MedinB

[BUG] Beta if you click advanced options after you picked Counterpart colony it will switch to gene thief if you press apply. (Freeplay)

Hard to explain but here's a quick clip of it. Never thought I would upload a video again lol. But the main bug is the fact that when you click advanced options with that other colony it goes to Gene Thief.
  15. MedinB

[Suggestion] When a AI colony is in a enemy colony you can see the enemy colony without your ant going in.

Sorry for the lengthy topic, but I think it would be ideal to see enemy AI nests if your allied ants are inside their bases.
  16. MedinB

[BUG] Beta Allied colonies will try to attack you.

No need for a picture but I first thought they were helping me defend lol. They should only come to your base if you're under attack by another colony.
  17. MedinB

[Feedback] Tug Of War- be able to delete tiles

Let me just say something, with all those ants on the menu I may screw up. So yeah, being able to automatically delete tiles and get the food is something that I think could be added.
  18. MedinB

AI colony randomly holding eggs outside? (Corrupt)

Nothing else happened, they harvested a fish. But I think because they will “replace eggs without the need for workers”
  19. MedinB

(Bug) Reloading after last save (without saving at all) goes to Gene Thief.

I was under attack in free play leaf cutters embankment. I reloaded (without saving at all) and this happened. lol Look at bottom right, lol.
  20. MedinB

Babysitting Bug - Spiders stuck in Allied colony

I was watching a YouTuber and I saw this. The ants cannot attack the spiders.