Search results

1. griffin67851

group marker bug

if you place a marker inside a enemy ant nest then leave the game then join back the marker will move to outside and on top of the nest but the ants wont go in until you make another marker dont know if this happens with if you go into a team members nest
  2. griffin67851

Weird pathfinding bug with fire ant and bigheaded ants (maybe also little black ants)

so when you place a marker they will become like a ant hydra and not spread out i have noticed it mostly with bigheaded ant supermajors
  3. griffin67851

nest group idea

maybe if you add soldiers to the nest group they will patrol around the nest instead of crushing the queen
  4. griffin67851

small battle arena bug

so in the battle arena the bullfrog can knock ants into the walls or into the other arena not sure if the bullfrog in the level can knock ants into walls or into places they cant do anything
  5. griffin67851

Free play mode idea

who remembers when the old free play was that free play no goal i feel there should we a option for no goal
  6. griffin67851

queen moving (read before saying anything)

what if the queen can ONLY move on the starting ant tiles (the 7 worker tiles you start with) this would make it more realistic while all so keeping it so you have to defend the point (the devs always say the queen cant move because you have to defend the point)
  7. griffin67851

a free play idea

add seeds for the map like 4786935 that could be one or 5737593 you get it and each seed is a different map
  8. griffin67851

When is the next newsletter

I'm sorry for asking
  9. griffin67851

Happy thanksgiving

Good day to all and to all a good a good pie
  10. griffin67851

Idea for the campagign

Can you make the outworld bigger and have more things in it like 2nd floor or have a cave that bugs come out of, maybe a seed plant
  11. griffin67851

When is the November newsletter?

When will the Nov new letter be out
  12. griffin67851

Idea - Desert Maps & Repletes

credit to Judgementamander on steam in the desert maps, repletes can provide your ants with water to cool them down(maybe repletes have a red meter below their health bar that fills up and is lowered by climbing plants, staying in the nest and the repletes) along with food storage
  13. griffin67851

Idea - Scorpions & Ant Eaters

Can you add Scorpions or ant eater attacks
  14. griffin67851

Idea - Horned Lizards

Can you add horned lizards they love to eat Harvester ants
  15. griffin67851

Can we add...

Seasons like winter for hibernation or weather like rain
  16. griffin67851

Idea - DLC

Can you add DLC's plz thanks