Search results

1. TerrificTimmeh

Level 3.2 Insane Difficulty Strategies

Good afternoon everybody; I've joked around on the forums about this level not needing any balancing but I've looked on youtube and checked other threads on the forum and I haven't seen any other videos/messages of this being completed so I'm assuming we're all still struggling to get this...
  2. TerrificTimmeh

Ants knocked back into unreachable terrain

Hey, This bug probably isn't very relevant because I've only ever seen it once and only one insect in a very specific way can do it. When doing level 3.2 on insane, I was fighting the adult whip spider just south of the colony entrance. When the adult whip spider did its knockback, one of the...
  3. TerrificTimmeh

Queen of the Hill game mode

So the idea is that there would be a map mode called Queen of the Hill - your colony always spawns in the centre. Map design unknown. After a one day grace period of time ants will run at your base during the day only to try and take your position as Queen of the Hill and harass you during the...
  4. TerrificTimmeh

Freeplay Mantis carries multiple insects

Hey, This one's quite funny to me but definitely a bug. I have disable upkeep turned off - not sure if that impacts this or not. Occasionally the mantis' pick their prey up but don't eat it. The visual for the bug is still there in the mantis' arms. I'm having trouble reducing file sizes to...
  5. TerrificTimmeh

Hi I'm from Australia and I'm known as Terrific Timmeh

Hello everyone. My name's Terrific Timmeh and I'm not normally a forum type of person but thanks to Lordof_RiverBuffalo981 for pointing me in this direction. I think Empires of the Undergrowth is an amazing game. I'm the kind of gamer that goes for achievements and love to play games at their...