Search results

1. A

queen kill insane 3.1

I think it is harder to clear 3.1 this way because you have to be ahead sooner, and when you are ready to fight them, you need to take good fight to not waste your food for low dmg. With a correct gameplan winning 3.1 the regular way is all about surviving the majors waves because at this point...
  2. A

queen kill insane 3.1

Thanks you! As i stopped to build army at 9k leaves i had 1600 food i sent waves to their base and it's true that if they turtle into base it's impossible to clear their army, i failed an attempt where i was in a really strong position because they were camping their base entreance. If they get...
  3. A

queen kill insane 3.1

Hello, i found how to kill the queen in insane!
  4. A

Level 3.2 Insane Difficulty Strategies

Yes i've seen both video and it helped me a lot to get off a good start, idk if it was possible to win without fighting day 1 before the patch but from what i saw post patch, the amount of ants spawning is constant, however if the game goes through day 5-6-7 there are so many bugs that it become...
  5. A

Other games to avoid burnout

For those who liked the solo oriented RTS gameplay of this game i recommend stellaris it is a RTS in space, it has a really huge content and allows tons of different playstyle depending if you want to focus on war, diplomacy, economy, trade, archeology. Tons of randoms events come to shake up...
  6. A

Leafcutter balance feedback and suggestions

1 media has the harvesting power of around 3 minors because it carry 2+ time more and walk 2 time faster when it carry leaves, we're already close to the point where you invest 20 more for the same harvesting force. The fighting ability is worth more than 20 imo because you will have to defend...
  7. A

Leafcutter balance feedback and suggestions

Hello, I played 3.1 and 3.2 a lot especially in insane, I tried a lot of strategy and I came up with some suggestions for balance to allow more strategy to be viable 1st let's sum up the main stats of the ants minor: HP:25/35/45 dmg:0.6/0.6/0.8 carry:7/8/9 media HP:90/105/120 dmg:3/4.5/6...
  8. A

Multiplayer Would Be Sick

we don't need competitive multiplayer but the current freeplay map with the possibility to add some AI and play in coop/versus with friends would be a great addition or just something similar to 3.1 but with 4 colony , even if the ai isn't perfect and cheat... then some coop missions would be...
  9. A

The Harvest with Level 3 Leafcutters

After i saw your post i tried to kill the queen in hard, i failed the 1st few attempts and i realised that i needed as few workers as possible while still getting a good harvesting force asap, so i built 20 minors then full media until i got around 70, then i built a few majors to kill big bugs...
  10. A

Level 3.2 Insane Difficulty Strategies

Hello, i tried the strategy to push them every day including day 1 and i almost won it was really close but this strategy is incredibly hard to execute and need luck to work... So i tried to not fight them day 1 and optimize my farm to get a huge army for day 2 and shred that army ant night 1...