Search results

1. M

Royal Guard or Decree? which is better

Is the royal guard automatic? I have it but when my queen goes bellow 75% nothing seems to happen, am I missing a button or something?
  2. M

Game breaker

You guys fixed it. You rock.
  3. M

Game breaker

I have two save games now that crashed going from a finished mini game back to the formicum. After the crash, I cannot load the save file without a crash on EACH attempt to load it. Both save files have hours of play. Any helps big or ant sized. On a side note, I was a ble to load one of the...
  4. M

Early Access Starts 1st December

Hey, I don't have a steam key? Nevermind.
  5. M

Mid-week Progress Post: Aphid Appetiser

Droooooool. Can't wait. Can't sleep. Ants will carry me away. Can't wait. Can't sleep. Ants will carry me away. Can't wait. Can't sleep. Ants will carry me away.
  6. M

Screen Shot Saturday - The Formic Flank

Cool AF. Is there any #'s backing things like flank damage or rear damage. Is it different than straight on damage?
  7. M

Backers and Beta Backers

? Edit: Sweet. Thanks for the badge!
  8. M

Newsletter: August 2017

Am I just gonna be playing one "nest" using gene stealers to get different attributes or will we get to raise different species colonies?
  9. M

Backers and Beta Backers

Just checking to see. I bought the game via itcho.co with a credit card throught the game page, does that get me a backer badge?
  10. M

Early Access - Why is there not a date yet? Beta / EA info

Will we be able to access the beta through itch.io? That's where I got my copy.