Search results

1. S

Challenge 3

I ended up caving and remaking a new campaign. I think the first campaign was glitched in a way where the waves were endless even on easy. This time I did easy and beat it without having much food and not fully upgrading all the ants. It went the way I saw it happen on youtube. I don't know what...
  2. S

Challenge 3

Tried everything you guys wrote. This game is just horseshit non stop waves of ants. Tried the right of the glass thing and the waves just shoves it back all the way to the nest where they congregate and you can't re setup anymore. I find it ridiculous that you need a specific combo to win even...
  3. S

Challenge 3

I started fighting in front of their base, then after the scientist squishes half of my ants, that's their push into my area. how do i get the mortar ants once I have already chosen these rapid fire ants? I chose them a while back and now I can't seem to change to the mortar ones. My point in...
  4. S

Challenge 3

It is just that non stop =(
  5. S

Challenge 3

5. When the first wave is defeated wait till the second wave spawn and repeat. Your suicide squad will also act as scout to see if they have any food left. Don't ever let your enemy stay defensive, a wall of army ants repels everything but a wall of spiny crickets. replying to that, There are...
  6. S

Challenge 3

It is on easy mode.19 workers 37 of the rapid fire ants 12 of the giant ants 77 of the regular black ants 145/150 for capacity playing on easy. All level 3 upgraded.
  7. S

Challenge 3

Is there a reason why Challenge 3 have an unlimited source of ants? With 4,000 food and over 100 ants, I can't even come close to their nest even if i rush over there as soon as the tunnel is put in. Have been stuck on this for 2 weeks now =( I watched another youtube video of someone playing...