Search results

1. Scyobi_Empire

[Freeplay] Add a way to destroy Spiderwebs

In Freeplay you can enable Funnelweb Spiders, these spiders make it hard to have a line of ants as they pick off anything that isn't a Major. Only problem is, they never despawn even if you kill the spider's replacement that replaced the replacement. Perhaps after a spider has been killed 3...
  2. Scyobi_Empire

Music misplaced in wrong playlist

Rising Tide Safe is in the Action theme playlist
  3. Scyobi_Empire

It's my birthday.

Woo. One year closerd to death.
  4. Scyobi_Empire

AI on Queen of The Hill

With the new priority system, AI Nests and movement, does that mean the colonies in Queen of The Hill get an upgrade? What I mean is, will the AI's have an underground and follow the system Freeplay (or Fire Ant) colonies use or do they already follow something similar?
  5. Scyobi_Empire

Happy World Password Day

I didn't even know this existed.
  6. Scyobi_Empire

Pirate much? (non-serious)

Don't worry, that search term leads to the main website. I was looking for a game like EoTU. Or boardgame, like March of The Ants.
  7. Scyobi_Empire

[Suggestion] Move the 'Off-Topic' sub-forums under 'Slug Disco Forums'

With all 3 sub-forums having 'Off-Topic' I suggest they get merged and put under the Slug Disco Forum. Why? If they're off-topic they don't relate to the game the sub-forum is about.
  8. Scyobi_Empire

Wiki

The Fandom Wiki (https://empires-of-the-undergrowth.fandom.com/) is a bit out of date and some pages don't have any information about the game, anyone else want to do a rewrite of it to make the pages up to date (and not have information about the ant from wikipedia)?
  9. Scyobi_Empire

Camera not locked

With 'crashtestant' if you die or lose a level your camera isn't locked, nothing game breaking but it does lead to some interesting screenshots.
  10. Scyobi_Empire

2020 meme, not stolen

11. Scyobi_Empire

You can report your own profile

See attached image.
  12. Scyobi_Empire

A world generator (Made by Revolutionary Games)

Revolutionary Games, an open source 'company', has made a world generator. Not much else, I'll link the original post which has the generator https://community.revolutionarygamesstudio.com/t/planet-generator/2856 Sorry if linking other Forums is against the rules.
  13. Scyobi_Empire

An interesting boardgame

While I was searching for Wargames like Dominant Species, I found March of The Ants. At first glance, it looks like an ant wargame. It is, however upon further reading it reminded me of EoTU due to the evolution mechanic. You can have your own Trap-Leaf Army Ants, it seems quite fun...
  14. Scyobi_Empire

Tip when making a flowchart

Do not list out every country on every continent... I'm making one for a project and I need 50 diamonds to list out every state in America and after I lay them out in a readable form I need to list all the Genus' in that state... Note to self: Sometimes coding directly in Python without making...
  15. Scyobi_Empire

Thread for Music

This is a post for people to share Si-Fi music, you can post any music or just talk about music in general. I recommend, some that are quite popular, In Search of Life, Creation and Beyond, The Titan, Robo-Sapiens, Synthetic God and the Simulation Theory album. Feel free to disable if this...
  16. Scyobi_Empire

Ant Song?

Do you guys to use this experiment that you made? Sorry if the format is bad, on phone.