Search results

1. Ashton.K

Questions About The New Update

Yeah so it was fairly late at night when I wrote that and you should be happy to know it does say "Unavailable in Demo", so no issues :D
  2. Ashton.K

Questions About The New Update

I meant to put this in my other post but forgot halfway through, so I'll put them here instead, also sorry, I just realised it's more of a "Feedback/Suggestions" kinda thing but anyway, I have a couple questions about this new update (or whenever the features came into the game, it's been a...
  3. Ashton.K

New Update

So, I was moderately active on this forum a little while ago, I don't remember when but it's been a while. I kinda put down the game for a bit, and recently picked it up again, and WOW. It is SO MUCH BETTER. Upon loading in, I was thinking to myself, "new update? I wonder if they changed the...
  4. Ashton.K

VIDEO - Several Viable Species created in demo

pleaseee do a guide. ive only ever gotten viable predators, the plant eaters always end up slow and stupid.
  5. Ashton.K

Discord server?

If you don't know, Discord is a chatting site/app where you can make servers for certain things. I was thinking it would be really cool if there was a Discord server for Ecosystem that had a similar function to the Twitter, except being on Discord, far more player-interactive. Just an idea.
  6. Ashton.K

Most interesting species you have seen so far?

I found a species the other day that was a long pipe similar to how you described, but it was tan and a forager. The first generations had 1 fin on their side and a singular tail fin that looked like a leaf on the end of a stick. Eventually some had evolved to have 2 fins, and I was genuinely...
  7. Ashton.K

Isssues regarding food placement

Hey, I know I'm a few months late on this bug but I have the same issue and I found that the cost of placing plants goes down as you get closer in proximity to other plants, and when you try to grow them it replaces the plant and takes away nutrition points into the negatives.
  8. Ashton.K

I found an actual fish-looking fish!

This is one of the Pelbassa fish, they ended up going extinct due to competition with the Anhaabla. Kind of a shame, but they weren't very smart so I guess it was bound to happen.
  9. Ashton.K

Ecosystem Feedback + Suggestions

Hi there! So I downloaded your game after I saw a youtuber play it, and it looked like an amazing idea. I opened it up and wasn't disappointed at all. Right now, my playtime is about 2 hours. I found it really fun, and I loved seeing what would happen when I did things. I watched species evolve...