Search results

1. C

A Little Appreciation

Do highway tiles affect minims speed as well, do the upgraded minims carry more leaf and litter? I agree I love all the little details and the artwork is fantastic! The minims on the leaves, do the minims travel on the Major or do they just appear on the leaf after harvest?
  2. C

New forum section for tactics and best ideas

How is it not a viable section at the moment though? Have you tried searching to tactic and such threads? It isn't that easy as I've tried. This section would make it easy for new players and a easy place to discuss. There are a good enough amount of levels through story, monthly levels and...
  3. C

Icons on game world ant status to show if they have gathering or combat active/deactive.

As the title says, some sort of icon or colour dot for when you have the ant status on so you can easily tell if your ants have gathering/combat toggled on or off. I've lost a number of mission tries simply that I forgot I had combat off and my forces get slaughtered. Would be very handy for a...
  4. C

New forum section for tactics and best ideas

So Ive looked around the forums here and have a hard time finding threads dedicated to various strategies, tactics, best builds, and methods of winning challenges/levels and eventually achievements. So I was hoping a new section of the forum could be dug out for such talk and discussions. Thank...