Search results

1. Intelligent_Cat

Found an alpha version saved on my hard drive

Title. I thought someone here would be interested in seeing how the early days of the game have been. Last time I played the alpha the first levels were near impossible but that was 3 years ago. Ask here or hit me up on Discord at Staz#1012 if you wanna talk about it and get the alpha copy...
  2. Intelligent_Cat

New mode: Multiplayer

I know I know, but maybe this suggestion can become a real thing whenever the game is more popular and released and ready to go for these. Although I will suggest this by now, and you can make it later. For now my only thing and basic for this mode is a PVP to kill your opponent's queen. Edit...
  3. Intelligent_Cat

Fascinating, an ant colony!

An ant colony lives in our house and I today saw them fighting with a small beetle. Though these ants are small, and have many holes in our house XD
  4. Intelligent_Cat

Achievement Idea: Antmerican Civil War

Kill 5 of every creature throughout the formicarium missions except whip spider and uber creatures. Creatures killed in formicarium are not counted except the ones thrown by the scientist while in challenge.
  5. Intelligent_Cat

Achievement idea: Extra-Ordinary Defense

Kill the big whip spider before fully pushing back the army at night in 3.2
  6. Intelligent_Cat

Queen moving animation

In 2.2, after tide rises to wash out the rival colonies, their queen come up to the hill but they lack an animation to move. It would be good to fix this but if it slows down the game or has any problem, ignore this suggestion/bug report I guess.
  7. Intelligent_Cat

Extra mission: The Ant Crusade

In this mission, you have an army of ants ready to raid the rival colony, this army cant recover, nor go back to the colony. After the raid is complete, the rival colony will try to take back its own place with backup armies(or maybe another rival colony trying to raid the place, or royal...
  8. Intelligent_Cat

The main menu music

I actually want the main menu music so bad. It would be really appreciated if you upload the song on souncloud please.
  9. Intelligent_Cat

Achievement: "Defensive Food"

The goal in this is to don't let ladybirds take any aphids after 3 minutes of the level in "Queen of the hill" has passed. This is actually great, but not sure if it is possible in insane. Edit:Better change the achievement name as it doesn't look good.
  10. Intelligent_Cat

Formicarium modes

As in Formicarium challenge 3 your colony meets another colony, why not add something to play as the other colony? For example, when you start a new formicarium, you choose to play as Formica Ereptor or the other colony name I don't know the name of it, but in order to unlock the other colony...