Search results

1. person111

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!
  2. person111

What are your experiences with Ecosystem so far?

I‘ve been following development quite closely for a couple years now and I couldn’t continue to playtest after the game costed money (post-beta), I’m just wondering how your general opinions and experiences of the game are? Anything that you’d like to improve, change, or already like about the...
  3. person111

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!
  4. person111

This community is great! Tightly knitted.

This community is great! Tightly knitted.
  5. person111

What should the next ant be?

I feel that most of the ants in the game already fall into some form of niche+Generalized category, there are swarmers, tanks, and specialized ranged ants which would make for implementing a new ant into the game hard since there are too many possibilities for it to have the same gameplay as...
  6. person111

Still a person x2

Still a person x2
  7. person111

Still a person

Still a person
  8. person111

Restructuring of the Forum

Maybe there is an option to toggle between your suggested layout and the Forum’s original layout, because I’d probably prefer the forum’s original layout over yours if they were to implement it. Good suggestion though
  9. person111

how do you change the new fin's position again?

Well the last time I played I just kinda dragged the fins around the body so… You can try to reset the game and then work from there, or you can contact Tom if the problem is bad enough
  10. person111

I'm Just Amazed

I guess it's not directly related to the game but still within the boundaries, like say if you found a cool ant outside you would post it in off topic EOTU and not Off topic Ecosystem
  11. person111

Happy Birthday brighterdays!

Happy Birthday brighterdays!
  12. person111

Happy birthday dude, hope ya had a great time today

Happy birthday dude, hope ya had a great time today
  13. person111

extra level : bastion

I mean it’s gonna take a pretty long time to work on all the modeling and coding of those 2 ant species just to make that one level, although still a cool suggestion for an extra level
  14. person111

I’ve been here for 2 years already

Time really flies huh
  15. person111

Screenshot Saturday - Venus Flytraps in Action

Yes you can see that the ants are uncontrollable in the video because the player can’t control what leaves they go to
  16. person111

Hello sir

Hello sir
  17. person111

Advanced interaction with enemy ant colonies

I've read a couple articles about what certain ants will do when having to face an enemy colony, from making a confrontational line without fighting or somehow cease to fight and join forces? I wonder if it would be possible or realistic to have some sort of extra chance where one of these...
  18. person111

know about gaming pc

GPUS and graphic cards will take up a lot of money (depending on the quality of course) but I'd say like 2000 dollars for a decent to good setup, just save up for a while and you should have enough for your custom build.
  19. person111

Add Bullet Ants please

Is it a full new ant species you can unlock to play or is it like a snap jaw where you can have one extra unit of it? Sounds interesting
  20. person111

Screenshot Saturday - Red Velvet Ant in Action

it probably looked different because it was either in a different stage of development or he was just holding a different species, (Since there are at least 150 species that are classified as velvet ants). Also maybe it would be cool if spiders can run out of their silk or have the feature to...