Search results

1. A

drop freeplay, make more levels?!?

They are doing both
  2. A

Could be a good idea

A cool idea to be added later once freeplay and more formicarium levels are done
  3. A

Freeplay Idea: "Hero" ants

Cool ideas and all, but I think they don’t fit too well to this kind of game focusing on ants and other insects/bugs. Ants that can blink and soldiers having greatly increased HP, speed, damage etc takes away the realism of the game. I know a game can’t be 100% based on realism because then it...
  4. A

Formicarium mission problems

I don't think anything needs to be done about it, if every mission can be done in the first go without knowing what's coming the game would be too easy. I like the fact that you can fail on a mission and go "oh that didn't work, let's try something else".
  5. A

Question/observation about the mortar ants

From what I read I think a good solution to this would be to have mortar shots still do splash damage if the acid shot itself misses the target, but the phyical damage will not go off.
  6. A

Strategic arena

I like this idea, you could have the male scientist host the battles and do his thing. Which is just getting insects to kill eachother and have him commentate over it as he does during the formicarium challenges.
  7. A

Some things I want changed

I agree with this, atleast the AI should fight eachother during missions. But maybe not during the formicarium challenges.
  8. A

Bigger world

I’m sure it will be added in the future, hopefully.
  9. A

guarding ants ignore a slave maker

If another wild ant hit your ants when you have them set to gather and not fight they will fight back, but only the soldiers where as the workers will ignore it I think.
  10. A

11 New species to add

Yea, I know but since it really looks like an ant it could work and because it would be so cool to have one or two of them in your formicarium army. And since the formicarium already combines different types of ants, why not add one that looks like one.
  11. A

Bad balancing and the grind

Well I only made like 15 workers max and the rest was black ants. I first got around 15 of them and then upgraded them to 2 and some 3 and then got a some more maybe 5-8 and then upgraded them. And kept going. Then it’s just all about having enough food to replenish the army when they die in the...
  12. A

11 New species to add

Was thinking about 11 new insects that could be added to the game in the near future. Of course I understand not all of these can be added but it would be cool to see some of them. The insects #1 Velvet ant aka cow killer The velvet ant can be used as a heavyhitter in your colony or as a...
  13. A

[Wishes] A few things :D

The multi-leveled nest sounds so cool, I would give anything to see that be implemented. Great idea!
  14. A

[S] Revenge

That lase one was a very cool idea liquidkitten, that would feel so epic to play.
  15. A

Bad balancing and the grind

I have managed to beat 1.1 and 1.2 on hard mode so I do think it's totally possible to do it on insane aswell, only you have to think about everything you do. If you want to get more ants or upgrade the ones you have etc. It's very well balanced in my opinion.
  16. A

[Linux] side-panning doesn't quite work and no button to continue from success

You have to choose which reward you want to claim for completing the mission. There are 3 which are extra territory, food or royal jelly. After you've chosen one of those there will appear an accept button which let's you go back to your formicarium.