[0.2203]Uber mantis (almost) do not take damage

Daniel7Sly123

Ants are perfect!
Screenshot_29.jpg
My difficulty is at 218% and i am using a wood ant colony.
Is this happening because of the difficulty or uber praying mantis have extremely high defense agaist venom.
I am fighting this thing for 3 minutes. Is supoesed to work this way.

Is the ubers getting resistence and health when difficulty goes over 100%?????

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
218% is a lot of difficulty. Unless you set difficulty to be constant, freeplay isn't supposed to last forever - eventually you will come up against things that will be practically insurmountable.

Last edited:

pakitane16

Colony
View attachment 1154
My difficulty is at 218% and i am using a wood ant colony.
Is this happening because of the difficulty or uber praying mantis have extremely high defense agaist venom.
I am fighting this thing for 3 minutes. Is supoesed to work this way.

Is the ubers getting resistence and health when difficulty goes over 100%?????
According to the Uber Balancing stream, each Uber is weak to a certain playable ant species. The mantis have high venom-resistance and huge ST damage which makes it weak to a huge swarm of cheaper melee ants. Combine that with 218% difficulty... so yeah.

MedinB

Colony
It gets very though, I loved playing freeplay and lasting forever. You maybe can, but its though...

TheRexYo

Queen
It gets very though, I loved playing freeplay and lasting forever. You maybe can, but its though...
You can disable increasing difficulties, you know. Just disable "Increase Difficulty Near Victory" (or whatever it's called) and set the difficulty type off of ramp to whatever non-ramp difficulty you'd like.

MedinB

Colony
Setting the difficulty the Constant didn't change much. They still get bigger. I'm not sure what do you mean...