1.2: an Unique Level

Mr_Ced

Colony
1.2 is probably the coolest and most interesting level for me. As opposed to being on the offensive, you are being attacked by an enemy colony wishing to steal your larva to raise and enslave. The attack pattern of the enemy is very interesting and allows for a different approach to an invasion. Instead of attacking the enemy, you are forced to either split up your army to protect both the queen and the nurseries. With the requirement of workers, many other strategies develop, such as sending in your army to kill hostiles then workers to harvest and collect food. During invasions I would send my army to combat the attacking ants, while having my workers stay near the nurseries to attack the thieves. 1.2 is the only level to have funnel web spiders, also a very different enemy. The funnel web spiders, instead of attacking, wait for unlucky victims instead. It is always fun to watch youtubers try and attack these spiders for the first time and overestimate them. It is, overall, a awesome level with unique gameplay.
20190330205100_1.jpg

MedinB

Colony
Speaking of unique I would say that the leaf cutter level will be more interesting I also enjoy this level, but the leaf cutter level might be more interesting like I said.