a few bugs/exploits

I don't really know why but when I close my computer and I don't have connection the game crashes as soon as I reopen it
When you are not looking at a point of the map, everything there is just on pause, I've recently used that as an exploit as by example waiting outside of the formicarium that my queen get her royal decree on while the ennemies can't hurt her or my ants because I do not see them
this one is simply an exploit and I don't think it can be removed without making formicarium challenge 3 insane way easier, in fact, I use to play it just for fun as my colony just goes trough anything the scientist put on my way, but there is one thing that I discoverd recently, when the scientist puts seeds in the ennemy formicarium I just need to wait in their underground killing all their workers and trigger their queen ability so the scientist keep adding seed wich makes me around 3000 seeds free each time I do it

there is another bug exploit that may occur if you spam the cancel button on an upgrading tile while a worker is upgrading it, you can get the food cost you invested in it but the tile will still be upgraded, I've mostly used this one for the major tiles because they cost a lot so that can be a gigantic source of food
there is a few more bugs that have occured so few times that I don't think you will be able to change them :
like recently I lanched the formicarium challenge 3 and the formicariums were already connected and no scientist spoke or crushed ants, they were only the ennemy colony on it's own
I've also seen an ennemy ant that went outside of the formicariums, I saw a red dot outside of the glass and went in unlocked photo mode but couldn't see anything so I didn't manage to get a screenshot of it
In 3.2 I've also seen the big whip spider being targeted by a random insect and then it went in my colony wiping it out as it was really early in the game. I don't really know where these bugs come from