a new ant species suggestion

pakitane16

Colony
Matabele ants have medic unit that carry the wounded back to the nest and care for their wound. Ereptor is lacking a healing unit right now so this species fit, but I don't know how they will make it work ingame. My idea for a level is kinda like this: african savannah level, there are 2 or 3 newly established termite colonies, you not only hunt termites for food but also help them grow into big enough colonies for your survival. Locus and driver ants will be main threats to the termites.

yes so you dont make termite extinct just kill enough so that it could still sustain you and for punishing player that kill all the termite what should we do?

pakitane16

Colony
There is little information about relationship between matabele ant and other species that I can find so no idea. May be a mixed between 2.1 and 3.1, in the morning you fight against herbivore critters so termites can gather food and grow, also go for some raid to prepare for the night, then you get invaded at night by spiders, scorpions and such. Basically termite is both ally and enemy. Harvest-only let you target termite, while attack-only let you attack other critters to make morning work easy. Survive with both termites and ants to win.