A new Beta

King Maf

Larva
Ecosystem Beta Tester
can we get a new Beta? I realy liked the more frequent Updates wich also brought me to Play the Game much more.

JohnSlugDisco

Administrator
Staff member
Developer of EotU
We will run them from time to time. Unfortunately at the moment we have broken the movement code (again) whilst adding in changes for water movement. Unlikely there will be another beta kicking off for a little while especially when things are in a broken state like now.

One of the areas I was working on was freeplay enemy colonies and I think this could be a good candidate for such a beta. When we are running another we shall let you know!

TheRexYo

Queen
We will run them from time to time. Unfortunately at the moment we have broken the movement code (again) whilst adding in changes for water movement. Unlikely there will be another beta kicking off for a little while especially when things are in a broken state like now.

One of the areas I was working on was freeplay enemy colonies and I think this could be a good candidate for such a beta. When we are running another we shall let you know!
Freeplay Enemy Colonies could be the next beta? Cue the hype! :D

MedinB

Colony
An AI Beta would be cool. AI becomes smarter and fixes happen as development continues. Hopefully news soon. Right now, waiting for the newsletter for this month or (August included) to drop and screenshot Saturday.

The new screenshot Saturday I bet will be fire ant bridges or fire ants climbing creatures and/or attack and bite.

John as well, you said your going to stream next week, what happened?

MedinB

Colony
Okay sorry, I know we just have been waiting for this for forever so sorry for asking. But what's left to finish before package release?

Also, for his IRL children do they both like ants? No answer needed, just curious.

I mean, I would see why parents wouldn't want a box of pests, in their home.