[Achievements] 0.2115 Picky Eater awarding when it shouldn't

HofNerd

Colony
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person

And to make sure it has awarded and was not displayed as awarded without awarding:
20200320102500_1.jpg

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Thanks for the report on this one - I don't think we can take the achievement away from you now, but we'll make sure it lives up to its name!

HofNerd

Colony
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
Thanks for the report on this one - I don't think we can take the achievement away from you now, but we'll make sure it lives up to its name!
The achievement wasn't picky enough!

(Side note: Is there going to be a dev stream today?)

JohnSlugDisco

Administrator
Staff member
Developer of EotU
I cannot see anything obviously wrong with this, also in the video the achievement didn't come up as earned through steam. Can I just check, you didn't have this achieved already did you?

HofNerd

Colony
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
I cannot see anything obviously wrong with this, also in the video the achievement didn't come up as earned through steam. Can I just check, you didn't have this achieved already did you?
I don't think so? It is the first time I played that mission since the 0.2115 update.
Steam:

Quantity Not Quality
Do not upgrade any soldiers and win the level "New Home" on Medium difficulty.
Unlocked 20 Mar @ 10:12am

Speedy Setup
Win the level "New Home" on hard difficulty within 17 minutes.

Picky Eater
Win the level "New Home" with the last 10 tunneled out creatures being woodlice on Insane difficulty.
Unlocked 20 Mar @ 9:58am

I don't have a recording of the achievement being awarded... I am afraid I may have not noticed the achievement being awarded?

Last edited:

JohnSlugDisco

Administrator
Staff member
Developer of EotU
And do you have the achievement on steam? It is possible this is just a display issue

HofNerd

Colony
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
And do you have the achievement on steam? It is possible this is just a display issue
It looks like it is not a display issue. It was awarded in a gap in the recording sessions, I am afraid I forgot to record something so I can look it a second time... (Don't know if I was playing without recording or not playing at all)

JohnSlugDisco

Administrator
Staff member
Developer of EotU
Oh, what were you doing when it was awarded? maybe it is something awarding the wrong achievement.

HofNerd

Colony
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
Oh, what were you doing when it was awarded? maybe it is something awarding the wrong achievement.
I don't remember what I did at that time... I know I was going for doing these achievements:

Quantity Not Quality
Do not upgrade any soldiers and win the level "New Home" on Medium difficulty.

Speedy Setup
Win the level "New Home" on hard difficulty within 17 minutes.

Picky Eater
Win the level "New Home" with the last 10 tunneled out creatures being woodlice on Insane difficulty.

Unlocked 20 Mar @ 9:58am

all in one go, restarting when every time because I was too slow. (17:44) Oh... hmmm... The one insane session I did that could have earned me that achievement was started at 09:16 am CET... That can not be the session that awarded me the achievement, because a different session started after it but before 9:58...

I have no clue if it is bugged or not...

Edit:
Just assume things are working as intended, if anyone else has this issue they will very likely see this and report on it.

Last edited: