And here I go :)

Granogg

Worker
Hi all!

Unfortunately I had not heard of the game in the earlier kickstarter wave, for I sure had baught in. Ah, well, with steam holding the game to my face I could not resist.

For more than 20 years I keep ants in formicariums. First only common garden ants (Lasius niger) but soon also Camponotus herculeanus. Over the years some colonies died, some grew and somehow they became more and diverse. Currently I have two rooms in my basement dedicated to ants, their formicariums/arenas and necessary equipment. At the moment I have colonies of Lasius sp., Messor barbarus, Camponotus herculeanus, Formica fusca and a founding queen or Myrmica rubra. Most of them are in winter stasis now.

I try to mix my ant hobby with my knack for techy-geeky-things so I run a very small YT channel with some macro-recordings of the colonies, mostly time-lapses of about a month. Whoever might be interested can find the channel under the name of "Antspy".

With ants being one of my favourite hobbies I'm looking forward to this game growing to the kind of quality game those fascinating insects deserve - and from what I can tell so far, it sure has the potential! And of course I'm interested in talking to some of the other ant enthusiasts here :D

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Hi Granogg! Your support is very much appreciated. We have several ant-keepers here - see their colonies in the off topic forum.

Shall check out your channel!