Ant Colony Roleplay

Redmoth27

Queen
Backer
I am a assassin bug, I come here to fight some tough ants to impress a male. I come out of the brush scouting the perimeter for entrances, exits, and vantage points. My back is covered with dead bugs, none that impressive.

"Sorry for the edit"

I am a trap jaw ant with multiple troops by my side I smell the pheromones of combat! I see an assassin bug outside. Minding it's own business though I usually wouldn't provoke such a strong bug, the larvae are calling for food. I go in and snap my jaws on it's leg and attempt a sting. I miss! I try again but too quickly to inject any venom. I get shook off and go back to the larvae empty handed.

Redmoth27

Queen
Backer
Ah you didn't realize, that was a decoy. My friends are loyal and don't wimper, I heard your queen was going to move her colony because of this areas lack of food. I want her now! Me and my 5 decoys remain, I am one of the 6 and we are covered with bugs so it will be hard. If worst comes to worst I have some traitors of yours, say 67! You know that there's a move but you don't know we're coming and are hidden! You do know there's a traitor problem and there's some rock scents. What's your move?

Redmoth27

Queen
Backer
Ahh you learned there presence. 3 run away, you catch the 4th and he tells you of me. There's still time for me though, your colony is already moving and I see her as well as my peers.

We're in position, hiding. We've mapped an escape route when we're done are service. I notice it's awfully and it could blow a ant or two.

Redmoth27

Queen
Backer
Unknowing to me I attack the queen but only do minor damage to her. At the same time, me and my comrades are getting torn to pieces! Only 3 survive, 2 of them and me. I lost 3 legs and I have 1 on the right and 2 on the left. Not even a desperate male would want me. I commit SUICIDE! I find 3 tiger beetles and let them eat me alive. They seem proud of killing a wounded beast and I am now dead. A shallow husk in the sand, still waiting for it all to end.

{END SESSION}