Ants in Nest Mode

Mr_Ced

Colony
A lot of the ants in "nest mode" crowd around the queen and do not really protect anything else, like the brood chambers. I would like to see a more spread out "nest mode" that includes patroling nesting chambers. It is a more simple suggestion, but I do understand that it will still take time.

Oh, but they DO patrol the nest chambers. Specifically their own nurseries, so worker brood chambers won't really be well guarded. Honestly, none of the chambers are well guarded because of their seemingly random intervals of them going back to the nurseries. So basically, in nest mode, they just walk around the queen and head back to their nurseries every once in a while.

I am not sure the ants go back to their nurserie due to my obervations parts of the nest are only protected by ants that are bringing Food to the Food tiles (I have them all over the nest and also on the "roads") and by ants that just hatched from the eggs and on their way to their markes attack and kill everything they see.

In an other ant game there is a patrolling mode but only outside the ant hill and only for the 12 different worrier sizes and classes.
A Patroll option would be nice for the wokers on the queen tile

Buffalo981

Queen
Extremely Helpful Person
I believe ants in nest mode do actually patrol from the queen to the brood chambers and even the food chambers, but it is very randomized and only one ant does it at a time so it's hard to notice.