Any chance there will be an update so you can start a new gene stealer colony with the leaf cutters playstyle? I took a big likeing to the playstyle:)

Erran117

Larva
So i think it'll go like this the genestealers play like leaf cutter ants with diff upgrades to choose. I think that would be very cool and have upgrades even for the little ants who move fungus would be cool. Just a thought sorry for any grammar mistakes or anything its not my strong suit.

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Not in our current plans - that'd be a big re-work. I think leafcutters will become a favourite in freeplay once they're added and John has done his planned re-work of the game mode.

Last edited:

Erran117

Larva
That's cool it would be a big rework instead of nuts and bugs dumped into the colony it could be leaf pieces etc. I know theres a ton of stuff and work to Do all the changes to make that happen though. Hopefully you guys get a lot of support so that you can do a lot with this game have you guys thought of asking any Antfarm youtubers for a shout out or a play through like antscanada or someone? I think that would be cool so more people come support this game I want it to do really well.