Aren't ally ant colony's going to be a thing?

I have checked out the updated freeplay and it is amazing. (Fantastic job my game doesn't glitch the same way it used to and is quicker to load things like missions now). But I remember watching some vids you guys would post when you would play the beta, I've seen in some of those vids An allied colony. I haven't found any option for allied colony's in freeplay. What happened to them?

I have checked out the updated freeplay and it is amazing. (Fantastic job my game doesn't glitch the same way it used to and is quicker to load things like missions now). But I remember watching some vids you guys would post when you would play the beta, I've seen in some of those vids An allied colony. I haven't found any option for allied colony's in freeplay. What happened to them?
The allied colony isn't yet in freeplay, you can play with it in "other modes" it is the level called "baby sitting"

pakitane16

Colony
Allied colony is currenlty exclusive to the side mission Babysitting, which is not released yet in this update.