Backers and Beta Backers

vejs1775

idk if im anything....
soo, idk if i am a backer.... i mean i bought the game and played the beta game. but yeah, im not a backer...right?

Purifier

Larva
Hi, just registered on the forum. I don't know if im eligable for the backer or beta backer badge.
I bought the Empires of the Undergrowth - Support The Development' on Itch.io (for $19,99) in April last year. Account there has same email adres as this account.

If so can you plase add the badge, if not thats okay too :)

Thnx for your time.

I am in the beta game and i also paid for it :D. Just got myself active in the forums for suggestions and feedback have at the moment 60 ish hours of gametime. (Sigh, i need a lot of time to get wasted :p ) but i bought the game with a different email.. :eek: so i don't have the badge :(

Scorpinator said:
I am in the beta game and i also paid for it :D. Just got myself active in the forums for suggestions and feedback have at the moment 60 ish hours of gametime. (Sigh, i need a lot of time to get wasted :p ) but i bought the game with a different email.. :eek: so i don't have the badge :(

nevermind... i have seen it was for the early days development.. I didn't say anything. ignore my last post. sorry

Ayto

Larva
I bought the game on steam... I don't know if that makes me a beta backer/backer but that badge is super cool.

Dave1966

colony on the move
Slug Disco said:
We have tried to give everyone who backed the game a Backer or Beta Backer badge on the forum. When we run the beta test the Beta Backer badge will allow access to the Beta forum.

If you have backed the game and have not received this badge it may be because you have not used the same email address on the forum that you used for the Kickstarter or PayPal backing. If you believe you should have received the badge but haven't either leave us a reply to this message or send us a personal message and we will get it sorted.
I am a beta backer can I have a badge

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Backers are from the Kickstarter back in 2016. I think I'd like to do a badge for everyone who's helped us out during early access when the time comes for full release :)

Dave1966

colony on the move
Slug Disco said:
We have tried to give everyone who backed the game a Backer or Beta Backer badge on the forum. When we run the beta test the Beta Backer badge will allow access to the Beta forum.

If you have backed the game and have not received this badge it may be because you have not used the same email address on the forum that you used for the Kickstarter or PayPal backing. If you believe you should have received the badge but haven't either leave us a reply to this message or send us a personal message and we will get it sorted.
I have not received my badge yet, I purchased the game from Steam if this helps

Buffalo981

Queen
Extremely Helpful Person
The game on steam is in Early Access, not beta. Don't quote me on this, but I'm pretty sure the badge is for people who bought the game before steam as a demo or pledged money to the kickstarters.