[Bug] 0.2111 Ants unable to deconstruct refuse tiles and duplicate deconstruct set sound?

HofNerd

Colony
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
As the title says:
(Sigh... posting cooldown stikes again. Only 83 more seconds to go...)

Edit:
Moving the mouse over a certain way resulted in a second deconstruct set sound and the ants actually deconstructing the tile:

JohnSlugDisco

Administrator
Staff member
Developer of EotU
Ok so you cannot remove a refuse tile that has refuse on it. It should just stop ants putting refuse on it and when it hits zero refuse then flag it for delete (hence the extra delete sound that is when it is actually being flagged for delete) however I am not sure what the ants are doing over there

JohnSlugDisco

Administrator
Staff member
Developer of EotU
On further inspection I think this is just doing what is intended, the ants have to wait until all refuse has decomposed else it would lead to an exploit. Ill make a note to maybe change the sound of the second chime or remove the sound as to not be confusing

HofNerd

Colony
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
Ok so you cannot remove a refuse tile that has refuse on it. It should just stop ants putting refuse on it and when it hits zero refuse then flag it for delete (hence the extra delete sound that is when it is actually being flagged for delete) however I am not sure what the ants are doing over there
Ohhh, now I see:
Refuse tiles make tile marker sound when fully empty and marked for deconstruction, was this intentional?