[Bug] 0.2111 Babysitting uber crab killing allied queen not forcing all player ants out of nest

JohnSlugDisco

Administrator
Staff member
Developer of EotU
The uber was only put in as a joke whilst I was streaming making the map. I believe it will just attack the player that attacks it much like other creatures on the map. Defeat was not triggered because victory has been triggered. Humm looks like its AI breaks

HofNerd

Colony
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
The uber was only put in as a joke whilst I was streaming making the map. I believe it will just attack the player that attacks it much like other creatures on the map. Defeat was not triggered because victory has been triggered. Humm looks like its AI breaks
I expected my ants to be forced out of the allied nest so that it can disappear, as in 3.1 when you kill the enemy queen.

JohnSlugDisco

Administrator
Staff member
Developer of EotU
I even killed it, but I was not allowed to harvest it by the game.
Ah yes the game is set up to not allow ants into a nest where the queen has been killed. I think for now this needs to remain the case for the sake of the formicarium challenge 3 replay-ability.

JohnSlugDisco

Administrator
Staff member
Developer of EotU
I think I might remove it. Fun as it was we got some feedback from a German saying they could not kill it so could not win the level so they clearly could not read the objective saying you don't need to and as localisation of these levels probably wont come until fire ants are out its not worth the confusion.