[Bug] 0.21141 Formicarium challenge 3 enemies stuck/waiting ontop of the nest

HofNerd

Colony
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
I have seen this happen now and then, something wants to path into the tunnels of the nest but ends up pathing ontop of it instead.

Liam

Administrator
Staff member
Developer of EotU
Ha - I didn't realise you could trigger the female scientist to talk by making your first leafcutter during the challenge, she was supposed to have left the room!

HofNerd

Colony
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
Ha - I didn't realise you could trigger the female scientist to talk by making your first leafcutter during the challenge, she was supposed to have left the room!
Ah, yes. I completely forgot to report that one as well. The same thing can happen with the other ant species. (F. Fusca and F. Rufa)

Edit:
I also think I have figured out the opponent tries to chase after group 1 if it is above ground.

Liam

Administrator
Staff member
Developer of EotU
I don't think the enemy is actually stuck - I think the AI controlling them is deciding not to head inside. I'll have a look today, my guess is that there is a timer running that blocks them from entering the player nest for the first few minutes of the challenge - that or they are scanning your underground and deciding it's too dangerous which it clearly isn't.

HofNerd

Colony
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
I don't think the enemy is actually stuck - I think the AI controlling them is deciding not to head inside. I'll have a look today, my guess is that there is a timer running that blocks them from entering the player nest for the first few minutes of the challenge - that or they are scanning your underground and deciding it's too dangerous which it clearly isn't.
I also think I have figured out the opponent tries to chase after group 1 if it is above ground.
http://forum.slugdisco.com/index.ph...omone-group-targetting-can-be-exploited.4060/