[Bug] 0.21141 Formicarium mission 1.2 freedom-insane acievement not awarded on insane victory?

HofNerd

Colony
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
Skip to the end to see the end results to see the awarded achievements, the insane victory achievement is not there.
Either it is not awarded or it cannot display as the underlaying component does not have the required space?

HofNerd

Colony
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
none of the achievements get awarded, I've tried with almost all of them (except the hungry spider one of course)
They do get awarded at the end of the mission. But the game does not remember them as awarded. (I think the devs might want to wait with this, as the achievements are a bit too wobbly at the moment.)

JohnSlugDisco

Administrator
Staff member
Developer of EotU
OK so the achievements displayed at the end are the ones that have specific goals during the level. once the achievement system is live on steam they will not be greyed out if you have received them. The same ones will show up no matter what you have received. Other achievements like the basic finish it on insane you will receive but will not show up there. I will activate the achievements in the last week of the beta so they can be tested for bugs.