[Bug] 0.2131 Freeplay new setup starting difficulty slider max value not adjusting to difficulty level when making

HofNerd

Colony
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
Scraping the barrel here! There should be hardly any new bugs left to report by now. (Hearing my own voice still feels weird.)
Really looking forward to the beta that's coming. Keep up the good work!

JohnSlugDisco

Administrator
Staff member
Developer of EotU
Right this one isn't actually a bug. That sliders difficulty changes on all setting but Ramp and Ramp with spikes. Those two you can set a starting difficulty constant of between 0% and 100% no matter the difficulty you put it on (the difficulty instead effects the ramp rate rather than starting constant)

HofNerd

Colony
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
Right this one isn't actually a bug. That sliders difficulty changes on all setting but Ramp and Ramp with spikes. Those two you can set a starting difficulty constant of between 0% and 100% no matter the difficulty you put it on (the difficulty instead effects the ramp rate rather than starting constant)
Ahhh... I did not know that. It makes sense for it to be that way.

JohnSlugDisco

Administrator
Staff member
Developer of EotU
Its not explained anywhere so its not surprising it has confused you. The way the game gets made with layer upon layer of things being added some of the intuition gets lost I think.