[Bug] 0.2131 Frozen, untargettable creature inside the formicarium outworld

HofNerd

Colony
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
Ehhh...
Since reloading the save did not fix this, it appears to be savegame consistent and savegame files are included. (I hope they are the right ones.)

Attachments

• 0_2131_ColonySavAttachment.zip
    2.7 KB · Views: 3

JohnSlugDisco

Administrator
Staff member
Developer of EotU
Hof is the level data missing here? Not sure i can do anything with just the colony file

JohnSlugDisco

Administrator
Staff member
Developer of EotU
Yea i need the level data, i think you meant to send it but instead you have sent the level setup

HofNerd

Colony
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
Yea i need the level data, i think you meant to send it but instead you have sent the level setup
I did edit the colony save file with an editor recently (1 to 2 weeks ago) to see if high values could cause issues. (That's how I found the 15 food gather increase cap on the resource harvest upgrade.) Unfortunately I did so without backing up the level data file. This level data file still has the frozen creatures and I hope my actions did not distort any data needed to figure out what is happening. I did backup the colony save file, and if I try loading it with the most recent patch I still have 0 territory, 0 jelly and the nest entrance is buried.

Attachments

• Colony5LevelData.zip
    114.7 KB · Views: 1

JohnSlugDisco

Administrator
Staff member
Developer of EotU
bah looks like its unusable, I am just getting the formicarium reset. What about its backups you got any of them?

HofNerd

Colony
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
bah looks like its unusable, I am just getting the formicarium reset. What about its backups you got any of them?
These are all the Colony5levelData files I could find. All appear to have been edited by the game in the past 2 days.

Attachments

• Colony5LevelDataFiles.zip
    461.6 KB · Views: 0

HofNerd

Colony
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
Figured it out, its stuck in the floor. Those ants walking over the top was the clue
OMG, yes, now I see it too! In the video the ants walk partially over the wolf spider. How is it possible for the creature to be stuck in the floor? I remember seeing creatures spawned below the floor getting pushed up to the floor surface. I am very curious why that is not triggering here.