HofNerd

Colony
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
Erp...
20200101141054_1.jpg

I have no clue as to what caused this.
Save included.

Edit: Even spawn costs are not accounted for...
20200101141656_1.jpg
Unlimited... Power!

Attachments

• FreeplayFoodBugSave.zip
    44.2 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

JohnSlugDisco

Administrator
Staff member
Developer of EotU
Did you turn on creative mode? This allows for free everything (will check your save but this is the only thing i can think causes this)

HofNerd

Colony
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
Did you turn on creative mode? This allows for free everything (will check your save but this is the only thing i can think causes this)
I did not touch that setting. Also, it still checked if I could afford the tile I tried placing, not allowing me to place tiles I could not afford. But removing planned tiles gave a refund for the cost I never payed.

JohnSlugDisco

Administrator
Staff member
Developer of EotU
Well creative mode is turned on in the save file you sent. Either you turned it on accidentally or my UI has a bug that turned it on

HofNerd

Colony
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
Well creative mode is turned on in the save file you sent. Either you turned it on accidentally or my UI has a bug that turned it on
Interesting...
Maybe it has something to do with saving? I remember it was from before I stopped saving/reloading to get my chambers formed right. (As I reloaded saves if I accidentally dug out a tile I didn't mean to, but it kept breaking the storage tiles. So I stopped doing it.)

Last edited:

HofNerd

Colony
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
So the rooms were not free before a point, then after a point they became free? The plot thickens!
No no no! That's not what happened. (Or what I remember what happened?)
I had not placed any tiles before saving, reloading.
Edit:
Oops. I see where you got that from. I think I corrected myself in the previous post.
(English is not my native language, every once in a while I error.)