[Bug] Green jellybeans on the nursery tiles. (beta)

HofNerd

Colony
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
I changed some graphics settings and then this happened... I don't think that's supposed to happen? (The green things are not moving.)
20191226200230_1.jpg

Edit: Food spenditure removes the green things.
20191226201037_1.jpg
Edit: The green jellybean-like things seem to behave similarly to the fungus buildup. Their size increases and decreases as the amount of fungus fluctuates.

Last edited:

HofNerd

Colony
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
Interesting one. Can you remember what graphics options you changed?
Something from minimal to more detailed? (I changed all options from mostly minimal to better that session. I can't remember what options they were.)
By the way, is there a way to send a runtime (like when a crash happens it makes a runtime file) for when a bug happens?
So you can use the runtime file to see what happened.

JohnSlugDisco

Administrator
Staff member
Developer of EotU
This looks like the hidden food item associated with a leafcutter tile. In reality the way the stored food works on leafcutter tiles is there is an invisible bean on the tile, something has made them visible.

JohnSlugDisco

Administrator
Staff member
Developer of EotU
Right think I have it! Its actually to do with fog of war the settings were a red herring. In fog of war resource meshes are flagged as visible or invisible based on if they are in the players fog area or not. I will use a different setting to hide this, one that is not altered by fog of war!