Bug

fleringe

Larva
Backer
Beta Tester
Bug on moust of maps hey i find it still quit enoying the bug that if you tell your ants to not angage fight inside or outside the anthil that they still will fight on the maps

i was just playing mission 2.1 on impossibel but couldnt win cause that bug cause all may workers were fighting the enemy ants or tiger beetle when i had no fighting on only food collecting.

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
^yep, as mentioned, disable attack will only stop the ants from starting a fight - but if they get in one they'll fight back!

A good way to keep your workers out of combat with enemies is upgrade them - this makes them faster, and especially against black ants that means your ants will usually outrun them before they get hit and start fighting.

You're best avoiding the tiger beetles until you have a large enough force of soldiers and acid sprayers to take them down!

fleringe

Larva
Backer
Beta Tester
but why do on mission 2.1 the ants attack like 5 workers 1 enemy ant attacks 5 workers and the fight back there were 3 warriors keepin 12 workers busy on that map when i noticed it i lost the round already.

cause of that