Cancelling the build of leafcutter food/refuse tiles won't return food costs

Seally

Larva
When building tiles, as long as no ant has arrived to build the tile I usually can click on it again to cancel the build, giving back all the food I used for the tile.

For leafcutter food/refuse tiles, the payback value is always zero even when it's not the first tile built (which costs zero and should return zero upon cancelling anyway).

Reproduction steps:
1. Start any leafcutter level.
2. Build the first food tile. This costs nothing (expected), and cancelling this build returns zero food (expected).
3. Build another food tile. This costs 5 food (expected), but cancelling this yields 0 food instead of the expected 5 food. Note that this happens regardless of whether an ant has built food tile #1.

The same thing happens for refuse tiles.

Side note: This affects demolishing costs as well, although I do not expect to get full returns from that anyway (although demolishing the non-leafcutter food tiles seems to give 3 food and not 0).

Seally

Larva
After a bit more (accidental) testing, it seems the game is using the previous sell value instead of the current one, so it does return food costs correctly as long as the second tile is built. So here's an amendment to the reproduction steps.

1. Start any leafcutter level.
2. Build the first food tile. This costs nothing (expected), and cancelling this build returns zero food (expected).
3. Build another food tile. This costs 5 food (expected), but cancelling this yields 0 food instead of the expected 5 food. Note that this happens regardless of whether the first food tile has been built.
4. As long as there are at least 2 food tiles fully built, cancelling any tile will recover the expected 5 food. Demolishing seems to give no food (or leaves) back in all circumstances.