Construction of walls/tiles

It would be great if you could order your Ants to build Walls on unwanted Holes or digged tunnels from your enemy. So you could Defend and design your Ant Colony better.
It should also Cost a little bit so and would need its time to be build.

Redmoth27

Queen
Backer
I was thinking that but with a twist, instead of sticks, you could use turtle ants.

PS: Look up turtle ant images to know what I am talking about.

Liam

Administrator
Staff member
Developer of EotU
Re building walls is a bit tricky for us to deal with at the moment. The possibility of trapping your own ants from being able to reach their queen opens up a bundle of situations that we would need to carefully deal with. I'm not saying it's a bad idea at all, but it's a big job.

We do want to try out some more underground base-building options as soon as we can though. Piling up dirt to block entrances or using turtle ants are both really nice ideas, particularly for missions that take place mostly underground. The player's workers could even be allowed to pass by turtle ants which could solve some of our potential logistical problems.

Serafine

Queen
Backer
Beta Tester
Ecosystem Beta Tester
It would be cool if we could also plug enemy nest entrances to exclude them form surface play for a certain amount of time without having to invade and kill their colony.
Sugar ants, Bull ants and some other larger species actually do this quite frequently.