Day 4 to 2.1 / Version history

I am using version 0.3152? i believe that's what i read. Is there any newer versions. I had subscribed/Tester for the game before the chapter 2 expansion came out. Im just getting bored with 2.1/.2 , Freeplay has its moments. Just wanted to make sure i wan't behind people because i read about things I haven't seen yet. Thanks...

But my biggest question. Day 4 of 2.1, has anyone gotten through the night? I have been doing hard and insane.. and after i win, i select Play more... well it seems (designed) to slaughter you know matter what force you have.

Suggestion: Anyway to get our "nests" to be playable in 2.1 or 2.2...see how we fair with all the royal jelly upgrades to the challenges that are going to come in the future?

THanks have a wunderful day!

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
No, you can't get your nests into 2.1 and 2.2. I guess in the future we could maybe make Freeplay levels based on them but that's not a priority at the moment.

You're almost at the most recent patch by the looks of it 0.1353 is the most recent but it's only a small bug fix from 0.1352. We're working on the third tier Formicarium levels at the moment.