(Edited title to be used) Why do minims die?

Antlover556

Worker
Guys why do your minims die when your a leafcutter their supposed to be industructablemy queen did not die. Like this post also mike how do I becom a beta tester I test the betas and let you know the bugs

Antlover556

Worker
Ok break it down why do your minim workers die my queen did not die 2 like my post if you like it how can I becom a beta tester because I test the betas

person111

Colony
Ecosystem Beta Tester
I still don’t understand, minims don’t die? And in what context? Do they dissapear, do you see them dying physically or did they not exist at all? Also the queen doesn’t really relate to the situation here, when your queen dies it’s mostly because of all your royal workers are dead which creates a chain reaction where everyone dies and there is no reinforcements because there is no more constant supply of eggs being delivered to the brood tile. And minim workers are relatively easy to miss since they’re so small compared to the other ants. And beta tester roles are probably given to the people who tried the kickstarter or the very old version of the game. Because if the current beta, which is for the AI colonies and more map selection. All the people here would have it. So most likely it’s given to people who tested the old game. I don’t know why there are some people that joined very long ago that doesn’t have the role but yeah.

Last edited:

pakitane16

Colony
1. You can't be a new beta tester. They've already had a dedicated beta testing team from the beginning of the game. Gaining more points only gives, well... fluff title so you don't need to post that much. You can report bugs like everyone by posting here, steam or discord.
2. You can play the beta for new freeplay and side missions update like everyone. Follow the guide either here or steam.
3. Did you see minims death animation? How did you keep track of their number to know which one died? Did you delete any brood tiles as minim are tied to a brood tile they come from? Be more precise while reporting. I recall the dev said minim can be killed by AOE attacks, not sure if anything changed.